About this product
Part Number: 2956256
Screws directly to the M56 thread on the Sky-Watcher 80ED, 100ED, 120ED & Evostar 120 telescope's focuser draw tube.
Also fits Celestron and Orion equivalent telescopes.
Once you start using the Baader ClickLock Terminal you’ll never want to go back…
The ClickLock mechanics have already been tried and trusted with Baader's earlier 1.25" model. The larger 2" ClickLock series is even better!
Optical path: 37mm
Features of the Baader 2-inch ClickLock System
- Even a 20 degree rotation of the rotary lever sufficient enough to firmly and safely secure any 2” accessory.
- The heaviest tested load is a complete C14 telescope with bolt-SCL terminal (# 2956233) and a 2 "Click Lock diagonal (# 2926100) with Scopos 30mm Ultra eyepieces (# 3004030) shown in the photo. The C14 was raised by holding the eyepiece! (We don't recommend this, please don't try it).
- Ratchet function - shows acoustic and haptic display of the position of the clamp. You’ll be able to recognise even in the dark and without examination if the terminal is open or closed.
- Massive clamp (tension ring) holds even the most expensive accessories absolutely safe and free of scratches and bruises.
- CL-terminals - available for many telescope systems. Extensive range of clips allows the retrofitting of the Baader 2” ClickLock-clamping on many telescopes (or accessories). (More ClickLock terminals for Vixen and other branded telescopes are in preparation)
- The position of the rotary lever is adjustable by 6 camera-head screws, or by 6 Allen keys; with the help of these the CL terminal can be set for left-handed operation as an option.
|Average Rating (1 Review): |A nice upgrade to my Skywatcher ED80 Telescope - Fast delivery to Australia
Thursday, 10 January 2019 | Rob
I have been looking for this item locally and stores are out of stock so I decided to try an order with FLO. I am happy to say it arrive within three days. UK to Sydney Australia - just fabulous. The item itself holds the eyepiece or the ZWO camera much more securely. Recommended upgrade for the ED80.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.