About this product
Part Number: 0218616
These modern eyepieces with Super-Wide 68° Apparent Field Of View are an excellent choice for telescopes f5 or higher.
Low dispersion glasses with high refractive index and anti-reflection multilayer coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission and high contrast. Blackened lens edges and internal baffling also enhance contrast and minimise ghosting from internal reflections.
Sealed waterproof construction and an Argon gas-purged interior protect the eyepiece from rain or dew and and eliminates internal condensation to ensure the optics remain pristine.
Removable and foldable soft silicone-rubber eyecup for comfort and convenience and a tapered nosepiece provides peace of mind (the eyepiece is less likely to fall out of the focuser).
- Super-Wide 68 degree Apparent Field Of View
- Waterproof construction for protection against rain, dew and dust
- Argon gas-purged eliminates internal condensation
- Enhanced Multi-layer optical coatings for maximum contrast
- All surfaces multicoated for maximum light transmission
- Blackened lend edges to reduce ghosting and increase contrast
- Long eye-relief - good for eyeglass wearers
- Parfocal - little or no refocusing required when changing to another eyepiece from the same family
- Foldable silicone-rubber eyecups
Eyepiece Field of View Simulator
|Field Stop Diameter||18.2mm||22.8mm||27.2mm||31.8mm||38.6mm||45.5mm|
|Barrel Size||1.25” / 31.8mm||1.25” / 31.8mm||1.25” / 31.8mm||2” / 50.8mm||2” / 50.8mm||2” / 50.8mm|
|Height (From end of barrel)||39.5mm||48.3mm||55mm||62.5mm||73.5mm||86.5mm|
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Friday, 27 April 2018 | Riccardo
Very very good eyepieces on my 200mm f6 newton.
I have the 28mm and the 16mm. They are both very sharp almost to the edge, expecially the 16mm.
Don't be scaried, if you don't use eyeglasses the eye relief of the 16mm is more than enough, actually much more comfortable than a plossl or an ortho.
They barlow very well and the 16-20mm are ones of the very few medium f.l. widefield eyepieces without an internal barlow.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.