About this product
Part Number: ZWO-Ha7nmD36
New & Improved with higher light transmission and less reflection (reduced halos around bright stars).
The ZWO H-Alpha filter has a bandpass of 7nm and passes light at 656nm wavelength. Light transmission peaks at around 90%.
Providers high-contrast images with rich detail of nebula, even in areas with strong light pollution!
- FWHM: 7±0.5nm
- Glass Thickness 2.0+/-0.03 mm (1.25”/31mm/36mm)
- Fine optically polished glass ensures accurate 1/4 wavefront over both surfaces
- Around 90% transmission at H-alpha line 656nm
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- <0.1% transmission of off-band, OD3 (Optical Density)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.