About this product
Part Number: 1329210
The Series -5 focuser has a clear aperture of 5″ and is only 1.675″ thick. The focuser is capable of lifting 40 lbs (18 kg) with a travel range of 16.51mm (16,5100 microns).
While designing the new DeltaRho 350 we also wanted to design a new focuser and rotator that would add even more flexibility to our systems. The goal was to create a faster, stronger, focuser and rotator system that had a thinner profile than the IRF90. Our new Series-5 stackable focuser and rotator have achieved just that for users of our CDK700 and smaller telescopes. Both the focuser and rotator offer a clear aperture of 5” and are designed to stack for users that require derotation. For those only needing focusing capabilities, the new focuser also occupies less backfocus, which means more room for imaging train components.
The Series-5 is compatible with the CDK14, CDK17, CDK20, CDK24, and the CDK700.
The Series-5 focuser requires the Series-5 Controller (600199).
Install PlaneWave Interface 3 Please also have the most recent ASCOM platform installed on your computer.
- The Series-5 focuser is a large capacity focuser for use with Alt/Az, or equatorially mounted systems.
- The focuser is capable of lifting 40 lbs (18 kg) with a travel range of 16.5 mm (16500 microns).
- The Series-5 focuser can be stacked with the Series-5 rotator for a complete focusing rotator solution (combined 2.78″ of occupied backfocus).
- Occupies only 1.675” of backfocus.
- Controlled via PWI3 software for autofocusing and optional field de-rotation (if using an Alt/Az mounted system).
- Requires the Series-5 Controller.
- Compatible with CDK700, CDK24, CDK20, CDK17, CDK14, DeltaRho 350, and CDK12.5.
- Back Focus Occupied: 1.675"
- Focuser Travel Range: 0.65"
- Clear Aperture: 5"
- Weight Capacity: 40lbs
- Focuser Weight: 6.5lbs
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.