About this product
Part Number: 0218760
Explore Scientific premium 1.25" 2x / 3x / 5x Barlow / Tele-Extender an excellent choice for visual observations and astrophotography.
With tele-extenders it is possible to extend the effective focal length of a telescope system, resulting in higher magnification for the observation of the moon, the planets or small Deep-Sky objects with the same eyepieces. So you can use the advantages of eyepieces with longer focal length - such as the bigger eye distance and the more relaxed observing comfort - at high magnifications also.
These tele-extenders incorporate a tele-centric optical design that delivers a excellent image sharpness over the whole field of view and are premium choices for visual observations and astrophotography. The combination of excellent fully multi-coating with superior optical design makes the Focal Extenders superior to classic Barlow lenses.
- Four-lens tele-centric tele-extender 2x, 3x or 5x
- Multiplying the effective focal length by: 2x, 3x or 5x
- Fully multicoated design with four lenses
- Tele-centric optical design for excellent sharpness
- All lens edges blackened for maximum contrast
- Eyepiece and teleextender barrel size: 1.25"
- 1.25" Filter thread
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.