About this product
Part Number: 10281
New StarQuest-130P Parabolic Newtonian Reflector Telescope & Equatorial Mount
The STARQUEST Series is a lightweight, ‘grab-and-go’ range combining proven high quality Sky-Watcher telescope optics with a newly designed and well-engineered equatorial mount. The mount features a high quality clutch system, precision 122 gear-tooth/360° gearing on both axes and excellent stability with a maximum payload of 3kg. The equatorial mount, when polar aligned, allows you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky with its smoothly operated slow motion control cables.
With an extremely useful 130mm of light gathering aperture and a superb parabolic primary mirror, the STARQUEST-130P telescope package is a highly capable all-rounder for the observation of the Moon, bright planets/nebulae, galaxies and star clusters. Supplied complete with Equatorial Mount and adjustable aluminium tripod.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x26 & x65
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- Equatorial Mount with Adjustable Aluminium Tripod and Accessory Tray
- Smooth Slow-Motion Control Cables to both RA and DEC Axes
- Counterweight Bar with Counterweight
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
What's in the box
- Telescope OTA
- Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod & Accessory Tray
- Counterweight Bar & Counterweight
- Red Dot Finder
- 10mm & 25mm Eyepiece
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Wednesday, 6 May 2020 | Deborah
The Telescope arrived quickly and without any issues, which is excellent considering these difficult time with lockdown! I purchased this one on the recommendation of FLO and used the Telescope for the first time last night . We are both very impressed with it, so much better than we had hoped. Now to find a few more planets and stars!!!
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.