About this product
Part Number: TSKomakorr
TS 2 " MaxField Newton coma corrector suitable for all Newtonian telescopes with a 2" eyepiece extension.
Combines the benefits of a short 2-element coma corrector with the excellent field correction of the Wynne corrector and GPU.
Provides 100% illumination up to 35 mm in diameter and 95% illumination up to 43 mm in diameter so suitable for most camera sensors, including full-frame.
- Suitable for Newtonian telescopes with a focal ratio f/4-f/6.
- Very good illumination of 35 mm due to the short construction and M48 thread connection - also suitable for full format
- Finer stars on the axis and in the field thanks to the 3-element design
- Improves the focal ratio by a factor of 0.95 - the telescope becomes more luminous
- The focus position remains upright
- 2 "filter thread on the telescope side
- Length only 72 mm for better illumination. The corrector does not protrude into the telescope tube
- 55 mm working distance from the M48 thread - ideal for DSLR and astro cameras
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.